Thursday, November 15, 2012

Business Time // Southern Crafters Market

Yes...this post title does sound familiar!! I have just attended another Southern Crafters market here in Invercargill. It wasn't as busy as the first one but it was still pretty good!!

I thought I'd share some photos of my stall. I was really proud of it this time, I put a lot of thought into my display and  think it paid off! I ordered a banner off Vsitaprint and am stoked with how it came out - its huge! I got lots of nice comments so that was cool.

I made 8 flavours of cupcakes (lemon blossom, candy floss, double choc, carrot cake, malty milkshake, rainbow vanilla, peachy bellini and cherry bomb) a chocolate raspberry brownie & gluten free blueberry & lemon friands. Yum!

I made all my business cards myself, as well as the price lists and the cupcake menu's (I'm so pleased with the menu's! They work really well!)

Another exciting thing - my lovely friend Laura made me a website!! So check out Sequin Corner Cakes on the web - www.sequincornercakes.com - she's added all my prices and photos which is pretty cool!

Do you guys have any little businesses on the side? Do you have a stall at a local market?

5 comments:

  1. Looking great missy! So dying to try one of your cup cakes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one talented lady! Your stall looks super cute and your website looks fantastic! If I didn't live so far away I would come and sample every one of your cupcakes, they sound delicious. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous - you're doing so well with your wee business and also the cupcakes look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey your stall looks amazing! So professional!
    LOVE your website, I would love to try your mulled wine cupcakes and next time I have a special event I'm going to have to either get a leopard print cake or the red one with high heels.
    Your baking looks delightful & I'm sure it tastes devine.
    Can you please come up and do the Christchurch markets sometime??? Pretty please? We even have a spare room xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is so cute and yummy! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete