Monday, April 4, 2011

Dance Review - Chocolate Zucchini Cookies

 Photo taken (on my iPhone) during "Chocolate Zucchini Cookies" at the University of Otago

I'm sorry readers!! It has been quite a while since I last posted. Blame the bf "needing" to download a new Zombie map for his PlayStation for that, which used almost a whole months worth of Internet...

Well I have had a busy few weeks. Last weekend I reviewed Chocolate Zucchini Cookies, which was part of the Dunedin Fringe Festival 2011. I was a little apprehensive about it, as it was a bit different to the norm I was used to. I have to say though, it was AMAZING. So much work must have gone into selecting locations, selecting music and choreographing the dances. A lot of it was without music, and the performance flowed between different groups by head-nods or even just a look.

You can check out my review here, on the Theatreview website. Getting to see these amazing, unique performances is definitely one of the reasons I keep up with these reviews!! 

In upcoming posts I will share some of my latest op-shop finds, including an awesome gold-thread jersey and a black tulle tutu skirt - I'm in love!!

I've also just joined Twitter - you can find me over on the sidebar ----> follow me and I will follow you!! I'll update latest clothing finds, photos and what I'm up to. This week I'm going to ID Fashion week, so look out for that!!

2 comments: