Woohoo I recieved a blog award a little while ago! This one was given to me by Adventures of a Girl from the Naki. Her blog is fillled with outfit posts, photos around Wellington (which makes me wanna go back there asap!) crafty stuff and tasty baked goodies. She was given 2 awards and I chose this one to have a go at!
1. Answer the questions below.
2. Nominate 15 blogs. (I don't have the time or the energy so I'm gonna do 5 I love!)
3. Drop them a note and tell them about it!
Whats your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple. It didn't use to be - it was blue back in the day! But now I have a full-on purple obsession. It matches my brown hair and green eyes nicely!
Whats your favourite song?
My favourite song is "Mr Brightside" by The Killers. I love this song! I think it will always be my favourite. It came out when I was in 2nd year at polytech and it reminds me of the many fun nights out I had with all of my friends dancing up a storm. Plus the music video is gorgeous and I could easily watch it over and over again. I remember seeing a dress like the one the main girl in the video wears in a shop in town and if I had a couple of hundred dollars I so would have bought it...
What is your favourite dessert?
I love dessert in general, but for ease and speediness of preparing it - chocolate self-saucing pudding. YUM!
What's pissing you off?
How long it's taking to sell my house! :(
When you're upset you...
Shop or buy a chocolate bar. I should really find another outlet...
Black OR white?
Black! As evident in many of my outfit posts...
Not being able to talk to my family. Thank goodness with all the technology these days I can keep in contact with everyone once I move down to Invercargill!
Your best feature?
I like my eyes, they always look cool when I do them up with eyeshadow and liner when I go out.
Happy-go-lucky - I like to have fun and I can't stay mad at anyone for long!
What is perfection?
Hanging with good company, taking in the scenery and smiling and laughing.
Fudge - the good expensive kind! I love the fudge from Chocolat in the Centre City Mall in Dunedin and the fudge from the Remarkables Sweet Shop in Queenstown is pretty good too!
Now for 5 blogs - here's a mixture of everything I'm interested in!
1. Helen from Afeitar - I live her cute sense of style and yummy baking posts! Plus can't wait to see her photos from her new house once it is done up...
2. Agata from Agata Michalczyk Photograpghy - She is a local Photograpghy student and posts some gorgeous photos from around Otago and afar as well as self portraits and event photos.
3. Eleanor from Bonjour, Babydoll - A New Zealand Style Blogger, I love her outfits and the colours she wears!
4. Gem from Cupcake Crazy Gem - She has posts full of tasty cupcake-y treats on her blog! I'm so jealous of all the cupcake shops she has near her!
5. Sarah from Haus of Sarah Rachel - Another fellow New Zealander. I like her style and she has left me some lovely comments on my blog!
I hope that gives you some new information on me and some new blogs to check out!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Bye for now!